Banner Place Holder

 General Information
 The Claim Process
 Filing a Claim
 Stale Check Claims
 Meeting Schedule
 Contact the Board

Enter Keyword:
Print Print Version
Filing a Claim
Horizontal Line

The standard procedure for filing a claim with the Claims Board is to file on the following Claim Form.  Please read the Claim Form Instructions completely before filling out the form.  Please see "Stale Check Claims" for information about filing a claim for a stale-dated state check. 

Submit the original Claim Form and supporting documentation to the address shown on the form.  Documentation submitted with your claim (photos, receipts, etc.) will not be returned to you.

For forms and information about claims for Innocent Convicts under section 775.05, of the Wisconsin Statutes, please contact the Claims Board. 



Horizontal Line
Is there something you did not find on this list? Check the Filing a Claim Archives.
Horizontal Line

(+) External Link - Browser opens in a new window.